Simsong - The Best Thing ~ MuZiKGoDs

...We Celebrate Creative Minds.

Site Pageviews Today

Saturday 7 July 2018

Simsong - The Best Thing


The best thing is one of the three (3) singles that Simeon Esiekpe (Simsong) has  released today. The aim is to celebrate God for his faithfulness and kindness. They are his offering to God almighty for preserving his life and that of his family; a birthday gift to himself as well. 


Meanwhile, you can also download GBAGAM  and ELU(Higher).

In this particular track he features an equally talented singer and minister, Tzay who delivered the rap line.

Some observers have pointed out that Simsong was wrong to have referred to God almighty as a "thing". They feel that is demeaning to God and that any Christian should know better. But i maintain that there is nothing wrong with that because the scriptures described God as "I am that I am". 

It simply holds that God almighty is everything and anything. God can not be absolutely defined; He is all and all. And if you ask me, i will add that He is the best thing that has happened to the universe. Without God nothing would have been. So whatever your position... Jesus should be the best thing in your life.

LYRICS

Chorus:

Jesus is the best thing that has happened to me and my family (6x)

Verse 1:

He's my defender...sustainer, and i will praise Him all the days of my life
My provider... promoter, and i will serve Him till the end of all times
My uplifter... my healer, and i will praise Him all the days of my life
Purifier... my savior, and i will serve Him till the end of all times 


Chorus: 

Jesus is the best thing that has happened to me and my family (6x)

Verse 2:

My messiah... my shelter, and i will praise Him all the days of my life
He's my protector... he's my source, and i will serve Him till the end of all time
He's my helper... deliverer, and i will praise Him all the days of my life
My alpha... and Omega, and i will serve Him till the end of all time

Chorus: 

Jesus is the best thing that has happened to me and my family (6x)

TZAY:

....
I never thought that i would ever ever be alone
I wanna thank the Lord for every single day
I just wish and hope you could hear me when i pray
Why be?...

Cos you are the best thing... you bless me
Nobody ever thought ama be interesting 
Now i stand tall, and my enemies they wanna see my down fall

Shebi na you...
see Baba God pass you
There's nothing He can't do
E go be the reason why i'm getting blessing times 2
Now J E S U S is the best thing 
Hommie no contesting

Chorus: 

Jesus is the best thing that has happened to me and my family (6x)





Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Candid Opinion Of This Post

MuzikGod of the WEEK

Mi Vocals ft Nwell - GET GOD

  Mi Vocals continues to prove his divine calling to the gospel music industry. After his debut single in 2022 titled "Oku Nmuo Nso&qu...

Trending Posts

MuZiKGoDs. Powered by Blogger.