Simsong - Elu (Higher) ~ MuZiKGoDs

...We Celebrate Creative Minds.

Site Pageviews Today

Saturday 7 July 2018

Simsong - Elu (Higher)


Elu is one song that will enjoy replay on Nigeria Radio and will definitely be a anthem for all gospel lovers.

Meanwhile don't forget to download Gbagam


Also Download Gbagam by Simsong.

Elu is a very interesting song. It is a praise song with loads of energy. It boasts of all the elements of a traditional African praise rhythm. I love the horns in the music. Nice production. If you pay close attention to the lyrics you'd appreciate the artistes conviction of God's great power. The artiste is confident in the fact that God will provide all his needs, regardless of circumstances. What a lovely way to perceive God. 

Though we have not had the opportunity to interview Simsong to ask what ELU really means or it's root, but the content of the song speaks for itself in it's entirety. 

LYRICS:


Verse 1:

Baba God e don reach make you bless me O eee
I dey work for you, you must to work for me O
I dey sing your praise, they must to sing my praises
I dey pray to you, You must to hear my prayer

You be my ablenekemba, Jehovah Jhire....
Yoruba man call you... BABA
Igbo call you... Igwe
Hausa man call you... Allah

Verse 2

Baba God i don tire to dey wait o
I wan buy my motor, you must to give me hummer
I wan born my baby, you must give wify
I wan build my house, you must to give houses 

You be my ablenekemba, Jehovah Jhire....
Yoruba man call you... BABA
Igbo call you... Igwe
Hausa man call you... Allah
......


The other parts of the song can easily be gleaned from repeated play of the song. I have to say that this a very good song. A listen will definitely convince.








Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Candid Opinion Of This Post

MuzikGod of the WEEK

Mi Vocals ft Nwell - GET GOD

  Mi Vocals continues to prove his divine calling to the gospel music industry. After his debut single in 2022 titled "Oku Nmuo Nso&qu...

Trending Posts

MuZiKGoDs. Powered by Blogger.